Sunday 12 June 2011

Updates to the Garden 5-6 and 12-6

As this is my first year in the new garden, I am taking pictures to understand the progress of plants as this blog is my record....some of the pictures are not "newsworthy" but they are tiny glimpses of my struggle and achievement to mold this garden into my Eden :)

Here are the pictures

In memory of Smokey....the best cat ever....

Artists Corner...Bohemian Paradise...

Pieris rescue...it's working!

My herb garden in its glory...


Red Hot Poker....so good in the UK!

My slanting little appler with Yellow feverfew, rabbits ears and lots of beautiful salvia too small to see here...

Amazing tomatoes!

Hestia...will plant more to fill the pot!!


Roses still in bloom...

Astilbe coming to life...

Potatoes still perky...not blooming yet!

Fuschia started to bloom...then it got cold...still healthy...


One of my favourite perlargoniums..wont let this one die this year!

wild sprig of rose :)

Nasturtiums were a good easy choice :) Petunias coming around...

Kitchen window sweet peas...finally!!!

a little morning glory, plectranthus and perlargonium.....just beginning...

close up o the hostas in bloom

The gap I filled and now is a garden center!!


Close up of one combo made end of May...

Beans and squash going mad!!!

Alyssum (Kew) and Nicotania (flowering tobacco) going wild and ripe for planting in the garden...

One more o the old herb garden

Roses not too thrilling, but blooming like crazy!

First to see bloom...big yella....

Around the old other apple tree....cottage garden style...not finished yet!

Another bed in work...rudbeckias, show us your stuff...popies coming, peonies and roses gone...pinks and sages beginning...


Tomatoes 12-6-11

The raised veg garden...a little croweded :), but cant complain....


Another few of the gap....

The beginnings of my rock garden...

The patio...

No comments:

Post a Comment