Sunday 23 June 2013

Fruit on the vine....a bountiful harvest.

This is a fantastic year for fruit....our apple trees will produce for the first time this year since we moved in...the raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, and jostaberries are looking great...I planted an aronia bush and wild strawberries for next year... and the veg is doing good too!

But of all of these things...nothing is as exciting as our new adventure!  Who knows what my garden will look like at the end of the summer, let alone next year!  I dont think I will change, but I do think the garden will not be my focal point!  I hope to share gardening with our little boy too!




I have potatoes ready to dig, and when he arrives he will have berries and fruit galore to pick!  I am sure a few flowers may be picked too!  We've got a sandbox (to put together) also for him to dig in...so hopefully that will keep his interest for awhile until he is old enough for gardening!

Anyway, I am bursting at the seams with excitement, just a few more days until our whole life changes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment