Saturday 7 April 2012

Waiting for great things to happen!

As I will be on holiday, I wanted to snap up some pictures of the garden before I left....I also did alot of diggnig and fixing things at the last minute! Needless to say I was procrastinating with finalizing my packing and cleaning up inside!  Why does the inside of the house and the outside compete....with the garden winning, rain or shine?

Here's some pics...I know its alot...but it serves as a record so I can appreciate the progress rather than point out the flaws... :)



My winter hardy succulent from the cotswalds...

The herb garden.....will redo and gravel when I return!

Not a good year for daffs....but here's one!

My Anchusa...cant live with it, cant live without it...how can you not like it a little?

My beautiful peony...the other one is slowly recovery, but will take years to get this big again!

Wedding Poppy....2nd year should be fabulous!

Now I understand why I like easy plants...Honest is worth waiting the next year for!

My josta berry, heucheras, daffs aubrieta and tulips coming right up!


Another view...

White bleeding heart is thriving..next to pink astilbe...

Lovely surprise...and old alpine  clematis has arisen from last summery and now flourishing...hopefully will be blooming when I come back! 


Climbing Hydrangea to supplement the clematis...a slow grower...

My little veg patch...beetroot ready...chard very healthy...ready for more to plant!

Other boxt in work....strawberries appy...

My neighbors gorgeous willow hanging over..

Ok, we will see what happens when I return! I also have clematis this year on the two old apple trees that is coming up...cant wait to see them in their glory!!  The raspberries haven't sprung to life...hopefully they will!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment