Sunday 1 August 2010

Is this the right garden?


I always told myself that I would not pick a house with a garden I didnt like....well, I liked this garden..but my compass was warning me...a great northern in the UK??? Are you sure? Well, thank goodness the garden is extremely long and is northeast facing....it appears to get good sun and I have lots of places to stick stuff! And, it is low maintenance...relatively speaking...

We have a neighbors tree I cant trim because it is protected, and I have a lawn that has been saturated with weed and feed to bring back to life from the attack of the dandelions...but I have a few raised beds...and the whole lawn is raised from the large paved areas...so that should keep it simple...

And the neighbors have all sorts of lovely stuff coming over from their sides (roses, etc)...so it is good to have green thumbs nearby!

No comments:

Post a Comment