Sunday 1 August 2010

Ok...so I am hyper..planning ahead


Ok...so I have alot of energy tonite...I have created a document using pics from the internet..

  1. What's in the garden
  2. What I am moving from my old garden
  3. What I am interested in ....
For instance...we have two lovely old apple trees that have been butchered into reproducing (hopefully next year).. I just happened to look into an old trash can and beneath the compost lurked a wretched smell of rotten apples...I was thrilled to death! I only hope they come again...and that they are tasty off the tree!

Well, where this is going...I am looking for a nice clematis to climb the trees....to add some color...so this is fun!

Ok....it is time to go back to the old house...work tomorrow! Good nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment