Wednesday 13 February 2013

Reminiscing ...living in San Diego..Sunny Pics!

I know its a bit much to take in at one time...but I didnt have the patience to save the pictures for multiple blogs...I have been looking for my pics of my little garden in the canyons of San Diego...and I found them!  Although I have loved gardening in the UK and have been here for five years..these pictures did stir my memories and love for succulents!!  I hope you enjoy too!





My little side shady garden...my little garden room :)

My little sitting area..heaven :)
My jasmine




My succulents and brugmansia




A view into the canyon

xeriscaping :)



Glorious Salvias!

Glorious South African Pelargoniums


Ivy leaf perlargoniums (geraniums) on the top deck








allium


Perlargonium cordiflorum


Rose Scented



I love Plectranthus (like Wisely!)...this one however, smells exactly like skunk!


Butterfly weed... Asc. Tuberosa

Morning glory

Wonderful Aeoniums

Poppy

Buttercup


Salvia!


Sweet Pea

Our Parrot Greenbean!



Sunset!

My wonderful Smokey!

California Poppies!!

The end!


1 comment:

  1. Your garden in San Diego looks lovely! It was nice to look back :)

    ReplyDelete