Sunday 24 February 2013

Spring has sprung! Seeding for success!

Hiya!

I know that it doesnt look like much....but it sure feels like things are moving along!  And, I got the Super Seven in the mail after a delay!  That's for planting seeds this evening...  So, here's what I am growing so far...  Gotta get my broadbeans in soon!  Where am I going to put these!! One more month and hopefully I can pot them on into containers in my minigreenhouses!! 


Tomatoes  
Gardener's Delight (GD)
Money Maker
Golden Sunrise
Tigerella

Herbs
Chives (Swedish)
Chervil
Parsley (flat, Italian)
Spring Onion


Lettuces
Lolla Rossa (red)
Ghiaccioli  (Italian)
Cut and come again

Tastsoi

Other Greens
Tatsoi
Mustard Greens (Southern USA)
Collard Greens (Southern USA)
Mizuna
Tuscan Black Kale
Red Kale

Flowers
Hollyhock (alcea rosa)
Tithonia  (1st year!)
Candula
Matricaria (German Chamomile)
Cerinthe

Other

Lambs  Tail (succulent)


Chives.

More to come!!







1 comment: